Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated

Go down 
+4
Rainer N
20person
Ozymandias Malifozik
Taylor Folkman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor Folkman

November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Whoop-Arse Folkman's Congressional Platform, November, 2009   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Hello, My name is Taylor. The 14th quickly approaches and it would be a great honor if I could represent Alberta and hey, maybe even all of eCanada in the eCanadian Parliament. Becoming party presitent fould make my goal much more achievable.

So who am I? scratch

As stated above, my name is Taylor (Whoop-Arse) Folkman. I have been playing eRepublik for almost over 2 months now, and in all that time I have met some really amazing citizens and I wish to be able to play a bigger part in country politics and make everyday eLife easier for the average citizen. In the past 2 months or so I have worked very diligently at any task I set out to complete (I’ve never missed a day of work or training), and if elected I promise to be a liaison between the common man and the political elite. I commit to always being approachable by my constituents on any issue before congress or otherwise.

Credentials:
In my time playing, I have learned how to work with anyone in order to accomplish what is needed, even if they speak a totally different language and live on the other side of the world! I think I have excelled at this with flying colors.

As your representative, I would be willing to directly talk with any constituent that would be interested or concerned with any issue or just needs help in general understanding this confusing (yet addicting) game.

I am also a Corporal of the CAF, 2nd Rangers Platoon. I believe it is a wonderful program that gets citizens more involved with the eCanadian government and with eRepublik itself, turning two clickers into productive citizens. As your representative I would support the enlargement of this program.

Issues:

Military

I strongly support expanding the Reserves and Rangers, making a fighting force so efficient that Canada will never again be eliminated from the World Map. I would also support a budget increase for these programs for better weapons.

Foreign Affairs

I feel that I am familiar with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Our first goal in the fight against our eEnemies should be to regain the provinces/ states/ territories that they have from our allies; and even our enemies in order to eliminate the possibility of being attacked from multiple sides. After that has been achieved, my one and only goal will be stabilizing eCanada as a permanent state in the New World. I believe that with effort we can have great diplomatic relationships with nearly every nation in the New World, hopefully opening us up to more MPP's and further security for eCanada.

Internal Affairs

Retaining new players that would otherwise quit (due to the incredibly boring first week) and turning them into productive members of Canadian society is my highest priority when it comes to affairs inside Canada itself. I can remember my first week, and it is very tempting to quit when all you can do is two-click. Some helpful encouragement could go a far way. I would be willing to personally message all new Alberta citizens. Furthermore, I believe that a transparent congress is incredibly important; citizens should be able to know exactly what their representatives are doing for them.

Economy

A strong and efficient economy, coupled with an equally strong Military Arm is the backbone to stabilizing eCanada. I support standardized income taxes, which will simplify the system and create equality between industries. In the current system, new companies are only going into industries and workers are only working for companies that have the lower taxes. Standardizing these taxes will strengthen and shore up our industries.

I hope to have the honor to represent you in Parliament and I hope my platform gives you insight into how I am ready, willing and able to put in the time and effort to make a difference and make everyday life easier, and more fun for YOU the eCanadian citizen.

Taylor Whoop-Arse Folkman

Don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any questions!

*Credits to Ozy For
helping me write
some of my
platform. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Why does this almost word for word my congressional platform from 2 months ago?
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:36 pm

"Some"?

This IS my platform
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:49 pm

By the way, the congressional elections are on the 25th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
Rainer N
Admin
Rainer N

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:52 pm

lol!!
Back to top Go down
https://cnc-partyforum.forumotion.com
screamingslave

screamingslave

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 am

this guy is running for PP and has posted a stolen congressional platform?

I leave the game for a week and everything goes crazy!
Back to top Go down
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:03 am

screamingslave wrote:
this guy is running for PP and has posted a stolen congressional platform?

I leave the game for a week and everything goes crazy!

You haven't seen the third candidate for PP. In fact no one around here has!
Back to top Go down
screamingslave

screamingslave

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:05 am

yeah that was kind of unsettling as well.

when i went to check the PP elections i thought there was some kind of TO attempt or something, but nothing was being said here so i just figured it was some noobs taking a shot at the big chair.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 am

No no nothing quite so bad slave. But things around here are getting a little crazy....... Razz
Back to top Go down
Rainer N
Admin
Rainer N

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:02 am

i like taylors pizaz lol

he's part of the voter force so don't be too hard on him guys.
Back to top Go down
https://cnc-partyforum.forumotion.com
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Rainer N wrote:
i like taylors pizaz lol

he's part of the voter force so don't be too hard on him guys.

I'm not being hard on him. At least he took the opportunity to post a platform and show up here unlike Framedraw. I sent them both in-game PMs about the forums but only got a response from Taylor. I can't help wondering if he may have hit the wrong button and just decided to go for it. If he wants to run for Congress I'd have no trouble with it.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:21 pm

New and young blood is always a good thing in congress. I would welcome his spirited nature to our congressional candidates.
Back to top Go down
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: SledDog's Congressional Plaform November   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:34 am

Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: 20person's Congressional Platform.   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Greg McNeish's Congressional Platform   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated   November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated Empty

Back to top Go down

November Congressional Platforms - Amalgamated
Page 1 of 1