Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CIP Ambassadors Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Canadarocksandisnumber1

CIP Ambassadors Forum Empty
PostSubject: CIP Ambassadors Forum   CIP Ambassadors Forum EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:16 pm

I am the Canadarocksandisnumber1 the Party President of the Canadian Independent Party (CIP). I currently do not have an ambassador so as for now I shall be the ambassador. I hope to work with the CNC to create a better eCanada.
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: CIP Ambassadors Forum   CIP Ambassadors Forum EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Oh, so the gold was for starting a new party.

Anyhow, welcome back to the CNC forums. Please drop in whenever you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: Re: CIP Ambassadors Forum   CIP Ambassadors Forum EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 pm

First, I am sorry to see you leave the CNC. Crying or Very sad

Second, I wish you the best of luck with the creation of your new party. This can be a very important and at the same time a very scary event. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Canadarocksandisnumber1

PostSubject: Re: CIP Ambassadors Forum   CIP Ambassadors Forum EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 pm

If any of you all would like to visit the CIP site you are more than welcome. We would love to have your input on are site. Like I said we are an independent party so speak your mind and just have a good time. You don't have to join our party just come to the site at : http://canadianindependentparty.webs.com/

We welcome you all!
Back to top Go down
Canadarocksandisnumber1

PostSubject: Re: CIP Ambassadors Forum   CIP Ambassadors Forum EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 pm

This is just a quick update on what we are planning in the CIP.

To better help our country to grow and to help all political parties the CIP is arranging an event in which many different party presidents from around eCanada shall come together and discuss many different ideas.
We would like to know if the CNC's party president would like to attend this meeting. If you would like to please pm me in game so we can start making arrangements on this meeting. We hope you can come so we all together can help make eCanada strong and great!
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CIP Ambassadors Forum   CIP Ambassadors Forum EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
jbdivinus

jbdivinus

PostSubject: Re: CIP Ambassadors Forum   CIP Ambassadors Forum EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:43 am

yes, it does!
free drinks? :/
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CIP Ambassadors Forum   CIP Ambassadors Forum EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:36 am

I doubt it. The Canadian Independent Party? Sounds like BYOB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CIP Ambassadors Forum   CIP Ambassadors Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

CIP Ambassadors Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian National Coalition :: Welcome! :: Party ambassadors area-
Jump to: