forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chucky Norris

PostSubject: Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:45 am

Hey There CNC!

My initial speach
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/chucky-norris-running-for-prez-in-march-en-fr--1212518/1/20
Part 1 of 3 of my platform
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/chucky-norris-and-the-social-service-en-fr--1214478/1/20

It's still new but I wanted to give you guys a little sneak peak before the whole package is ready.

If you don't want to read all this long and boring stuff Razz

Here is what I plan

Baby Boom, Reevaluation of our priority for V2, Retention of player, and having governemental post both in English and French for Canadians.

That's not much, but it's the issue I've been covering so far.

My resume:

7 month CAF soldier
5 month CAF officier
2 month as MoFA
2 month as MoD
Order of Canada
Order of the military merit of Canada

Current position: Commander of the elite division (CAF)

I will also be running under the Banner of your Arch nemesis (or simply top 5 squeaker) the CPP (if endorsed)
I would gladly answer any question you might have right here, so please let me know what you think!

Thx!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:09 am

Great, thank you for the heads up Chucky. I am glad that you have put your name forth, and look forward to seeing the next part of your platform.
Cheers!

Field Marshall of strength 18+
Loyal eCanadian Knight
CNC PARTY PRESIDENT NOV '09, DEC '09, MAR '10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greg McNeish
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi Chucky. Thank you for putting your name forward, for our consideration. Right now, I think it's safe to say that you are leading the field... of one....

The CPP as our archnemesis, eh? I like the sound of that.

Editor-in-Chief of eCBC
Former CNC Party President (Jan-Mar 2010)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chucky Norris

PostSubject: Re: Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex   Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 am

Once again here's another part of my twisted scheme! Twisted Evil

Part 2, the Economy!

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/chucky-norris-and-the-economy-fr-en--1225321/1/20

Part 3 the military+foreign relation coming soon to a theater near you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chucky Norris

PostSubject: Re: Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 am

On the menu:

Foreign Affair and Military issue.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/chucky-norris-and-the-foreign-relation-army-en-fr--1226115/1/20

That's the last part, I will post something else regarding my cabinet very soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chucky Norris

PostSubject: Re: Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Btw I've always wondered, Why aren't you on IRC?

It would be nice to have a Channel where we can go and discuss with CNC members, I'm really an IRC type guy, and sadly I'm not meeting as much CNC members as I'd like. It would really give you more publicity. Anyway that's just a suggestion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chucky Norris

PostSubject: Re: Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex   

Back to top Go down

Chucky Norris Looking for CNC help for a relocation to the 24 sussex
Page 1 of 1