forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CSD Ambassador Forum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nosyt

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 27
Location : New Brunswick

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Like right now? -_-
I might go post something interesting to invoke discussion, if I can overcome my IRC addiction Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
etemenanki

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : TO

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 am

Just stop putting it in your vein Nosyt! I think that would be a great first step!

So, what is the CNC all about? I wasn't actually in country when it came about, was hiding out and fighting in the UK or the US at the time. Figure I may as well get to know your "beliefs" before we potentially merge, though I have it on good assurance they are similar to ours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csd.ecanada.ws/
20person

avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere near Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 am


_________________

[/url]

CEO of Dalek Holdings
2x Congressman for Newfoundland and Labrador
Former 2x Deputy Health Minister
CNC Party Vice President, High Council member, and deputy General Secretary
A Private of the 12th "Shock-Drop Infantry" Platoon
Press Director of the Exterminator Times(Subscriptions appreciated).
I wrote:
Stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
Ozymandias Malifozik

avatar

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 pm

The CNC was created in...i want to say August after Canada had been wiped off the map. Once we actually had some territory, we needed some sort of party to run Canadian candidates for the Congressional elections so as not to be PTO'ed. The CNC was paid for by Prime Minister Jacobi and administrated by the Speaker of Congress (i think). After we had gallantly defended ourselves from PTO, the CNC became a sort of "non-partisan" party, as contradictory as that sounds. I would say that its sort of comparable to the UIP in the United States.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SledDog

avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 62
Location : Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeah, Ozy has all of the basic facts correct. I believe that Goran Thrax was our first leader since Jacobi was unavailable at the time. I was one of the "charter" members of the party, and ran in the August Congressionals. The party had many of the big names in the country at the time although by the time of the election many of the old parties had re-formed themselves. Most of the prominent members split with the party when Rainer N was elected PP in what I still regard as a shocking victory over Goran Thrax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozymandias Malifozik

avatar

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 pm

SledDog wrote:
Yeah, Ozy has all of the basic facts correct. I believe that Goran Thrax was our first leader since Jacobi was unavailable at the time. I was one of the "charter" members of the party, and ran in the August Congressionals. The party had many of the big names in the country at the time although by the time of the election many of the old parties had re-formed themselves. Most of the prominent members split with the party when Rainer N was elected PP in what I still regard as a shocking victory over Goran Thrax.

wow, I remember that election. I think I was like level 12. I remember working for Rainer N's campaign too. Whats he doing now? If Goran had won that election (and the odds were very in his favor), just think how different the CNC would be today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
20person

avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere near Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:13 am

Ozymandias Malifozik wrote:
SledDog wrote:
Yeah, Ozy has all of the basic facts correct. I believe that Goran Thrax was our first leader since Jacobi was unavailable at the time. I was one of the "charter" members of the party, and ran in the August Congressionals. The party had many of the big names in the country at the time although by the time of the election many of the old parties had re-formed themselves. Most of the prominent members split with the party when Rainer N was elected PP in what I still regard as a shocking victory over Goran Thrax.

wow, I remember that election. I think I was like level 12. I remember working for Rainer N's campaign too. Whats he doing now? If Goran had won that election (and the odds were very in his favor), just think how different the CNC would be today.

We might still be a party of 2-clickers. I know I'd still be one.

_________________

[/url]

CEO of Dalek Holdings
2x Congressman for Newfoundland and Labrador
Former 2x Deputy Health Minister
CNC Party Vice President, High Council member, and deputy General Secretary
A Private of the 12th "Shock-Drop Infantry" Platoon
Press Director of the Exterminator Times(Subscriptions appreciated).
I wrote:
Stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
etemenanki

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : TO

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

I remember hearing about how most of that stuff went down during the election, I guess it was the August one, in which Rainer won. I do remember the CNC having some election in which it was a shock of a win for someone, so that seems to fit the bill. I guess I was back in Canada by that point. I came back after we had won back 4 or 5 provinces. Spent most of my time and money outside of Canada sending goods in for donations and only really got to read the news here a little at the time. Sounds as though it is pretty much as I thought though, so that is good to have as a reminder. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csd.ecanada.ws/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   

Back to top Go down
 
CSD Ambassador Forum
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» The Code of Conduct for the forum
» British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion)
» How Long Has Shout Around The World Been A Forum?
» Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !
» Yugioh Rpg Forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian National Coalition :: Welcome! :: Party ambassadors area-
Jump to: