Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October Congressional Platforms

Go down 
+3
20person
Siras
Agent WAR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent WAR

October Congressional Platforms Empty
PostSubject: Agent WAR's Platform - October   October Congressional Platforms EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Good evening,

I come today asking for support from the voters, that you elect me into congress. I have only had one term in congress but during that term I have seen the great love and support eCanadians have for their home. eCanada is finally once again picking up the ashes and rebuilding.

Hospitals are an important issue as I myself found myself in a predicament when I wanted to serve in combat to help my friends but lacked a hospital to heal at. I believe it is everyone's right to be able to serve their country without having to pay gold for health packs or lower their health.

As is with the party, reunification is important. Although we have fought and successfully pushed our enemies out of a majority of Canada, there is still work that needs to be done. Manitoba and Saskatchewan are still in enemy hands.

I, much like the rest of my fellow compatriots, have the best intentions in mind for this great country and with your help will make it come to fruition.

I hope for and look forward to your support.

-Agent WAR
Back to top Go down
Siras

PostSubject: Platform Oct   October Congressional Platforms EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:49 am

It is that time again, time to choose who you would have as your voice in the government. The one who will stand up, and let himself be heard on your behalf. I wish to be that man. I promise to take your problems, complaints, and needs straight to the top! I will not back down until satisfaction is gained. My main effort, will be bringing people to this Fine province, more people, will mean a greater push for better hospital facilities, more defenses, and more jobs.

Vote for Siras, and I promise it will not be wasted.
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: 20person's congressional platform   October Congressional Platforms EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: SledDog's Congressional Plaform   October Congressional Platforms EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Ozy's Congressional Platform   October Congressional Platforms EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Alexander Keiths

Alexander Keiths

PostSubject: Alexander Keith's congressional platform   October Congressional Platforms EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Ryan N

Ryan N

PostSubject: Ryan Neufelds Congressional Platform - Saskwatchewan   October Congressional Platforms EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Back to top Go down
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: Re: October Congressional Platforms   October Congressional Platforms EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Revision since I am now running in Saskatchewan:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/sleddog-for-saskatchewan-996859/1/20
Back to top Go down
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: October Congressional Platforms   October Congressional Platforms EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:11 pm

This thread amalgamates all of the Congressional Platforms for the October Congressional Elections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Congressional Platforms   October Congressional Platforms Empty

Back to top Go down

October Congressional Platforms
Page 1 of 1