Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!

Go down 
+3
cypher rahl
Deadpool V3
Treian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Treian
Admin
Treian

Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! Empty
PostSubject: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Okay guys, with the resurection of my laptop, and with the inevitable arival of V2 on the horizon, I think it's time we put a CNCer back into the top office to ensure that eCanada is ready for these changes.

At this point it looks like Derek Harland will be running unopposed as Adasko has seemingly droped out. In any democracy, the true power is choice, and we will need a second one here. While Derek is a great guy, and would most likely do a good job, I think I could do a great one.
(All this is hearsay but I trust the source)

I will be firming up my platform and will be looking to my brothers in the CNC for support.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool V3

Deadpool V3

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:30 pm

i like the idea of cnc having top power, but i want to see your platform first
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Understandable Deadpool. I will focus on preparing us for V2. Training wars are a must. Jobs with good pay can be achieved through lowering the CAD slightly, but keeping it stable. Infrastructure must be taken care of, ie: the government must get our own companies ready to use our high regions to their optimal. etc......

I'll go into much more detail than that, but that's an overview of a few things that I think are key.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Just for everyone's information, I have been mulling over a VP/running mate for the last little while, and wanted someone who can be a no BS, straight shooter, who will call me a spade if it's needed and who can keep the nations shit in line.
With all that in mind, one name stuck out to me as someone who deserves this posting and a chance to shine in a bigger job.

Cypher Rahl of the DAL will be my chosen running mate and VP for this election. I will be in talks with the CSD to find a Chief Minister to work along with the two of us.

I just wanted to keep you all informed and up to date.
Cheers!

-Treian
Back to top Go down
cypher rahl

cypher rahl

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:48 am

Thats right folks. Smile Thank you Treian i think this is a great move forward for Canada!!

We shall be posting a full plate form and cabinet soon enough!!

Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Alias Vision

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Cypher is a superb choice.

I hope the CNC gets behind your bid Treian. Smile
Back to top Go down
cypher rahl

cypher rahl

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Its the greatest of all worlds in the Treian/Cypher era!

Thanks Alias for your kind words
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:53 am

Hey all CNCers

Here is a quick overview of my platform for your consideration. I will put out an article with it in more detail, but for now this should give you an idea.

Treian/Cypher Rhal, President and VP

Greetings my fellow eCanadian citizens. Today it is with great pride that I announce my official candidacy for the office of the Prime Minister of eCanada. I have had the pleasure of serving our nation in many different rolls over the last near year in eRepublik, and I now ask you to follow me into our new era with V2 approaching.

As V2 is nearly upon us, preparations for the changes that are coming become essential to each nation. Playing into strengths while avoiding weaknesses will be key to keeping eCanada one step ahead of our would be enemies.

Training Wars

The CAF and all its divisions are a huge strength to our nation. What we lack in quantity, we make up for in quality and heart. We can pack a stronger punch than other nations can who sport more active citizens, and as such we need to keep this train rolling. In preparation for V2 I propose holding off on any “wars” that could turn the favor away from us when the change occurs. I would like to give our military minds time to become accustomed to the new features so that we might better plan out strategy and ensure eCanadian victories. In its place, I want to organize a continuous “brolliance” training war to keep our soldiers and citizens fighting and ranking up.

Rank Up Program!

As our military men and women grow closer to that next level, whether it be moving from General to Field Marshal, or from Lieutenant to Captain, each rank up offers a stronger fight to that individual. I propose a program to help soldiers who are close to achieving their new rank get it a few days faster by offering better quality weapons to them. On a percentage system, each active soldier can apply to get these weapons to rank up days faster, facilitating higher damage producing soldiers sooner than they would have in the past.

Division of Rolls

This may be something that the high command is already tossing around behind the scenes, but I would like to see a spread sheet set up allowing, command, officers, high ranking soldiers and the rest of the CAF to sign up for the new posts that are coming out. We must be prepared for anything, and a well balanced military that consists of tanks, choppers, artillery and infantry will be important. While I would want to oversee this, I would of course allow our military leaders to take point on this project.

Balance of Government Companies

Speaking of keeping things balanced, the government must keep it’s affairs in order and ensure that any companies going through a “change” in production must be divided up to ensure that we will have stock of everything we need. For example, our two gift companies can’t both be made into tank producers. The minister of industries will have to keep a close watch on his flock in the coming weeks.

GRP (Governmentally Regulated Prices)

Now this may come with some heat, and that’s fine, however in this game, some are business owners and ALL are consumers. By stockpiling goods and putting them out onto the market at set prices the government can help to curb inflation of prices and keep the consumer happy. Everyone will make money if we are all buying goods, it’s when prices get out of control that the consumer stops purchasing and then we all lose money in the form of wages and profits.

Jobs for Everyone

We need to keep up with this to ensure that all new eRepublik citizens who chose eCanada as their home can work and train. While I understand that new citizens aren’t the best producers at work, they are essential to the growth of our eNation and the game. The government will continue to provide these entry level jobs that keep young eCanadians employed, interested and engaged in the game. Baby boom is great, however population retention is huge.

Foreign Affairs

I believe that our fellow “brolliance” and Eden nations are our most important allies and that our relationship with them is of the utmost concern. I also believe in having respect for our enemies. The foreign affairs department will ensure good communication between us and the rest of the eWorld.

Economic Stabilization

By keeping the CAD stable and prosperous we can help keep our exporting profitable. I propose we lower the value of the CAD just slightly to be close to or on par with our “broliance” nations, and our EDEN allies. This will allow us to take advantage of our Titanium and the export posabilities to our ally nations.

Titanium Protection

I believe in the protection of our resource and not its rental. We do not “rent” high iron regions from Greece or Spain, we import. While we realistically only “need” one region, having control of both puts us in an advantageous position for export. Because of this, I say we hold them and defend them and the income they will provide us. ( Unless Spain is looking to swap…… I joke)

Strategic Reserve

Since my last run against the former PM William Duncan, I have advocated for a reserve of CAD and Gold to be put aside for V2’s coming. This is still in need of being done. For the eCanadian government to react to any and all situations that may arise, we must be proactive in this measure. As V2 approaches, Gold will be bought off the market as a safe investment over currency. If the government were to put some away, it could be put to many uses, some more important than others.

National Unity and Inclusion

For those of you who know me and my first run for the CP, the principle of inclusion and unity isn’t new. My eCanada includes everyone, and for us to be strong and prosperous we need all of our citizens. The formation of the Union National proves that there is a strong francophone population here in eCanada and they have proven that they are a strong voice in our nation. However, we have citizens from all nationalities and they are all welcome in our country and should feel at home. It is my hope to use our training wars and the arrival of V2 to try and bring our nation together once again.

That my friends, is what I plan to do with a term as your PM. While I do have other long term ideas, they are best left to a later date. I will be posting in game with slightly more detail however I wanted to get to you a general overview of my ideals. I welcome criticism as I know I am not perfect. Because of this fact I am putting together a team of cabinet members who excel in area’s I may not……… More on that to come soon.

cheers
king
-Treian
Back to top Go down
Deadpool V3

Deadpool V3

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:17 am

good platform
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:35 am

Thank you DeadpoolV3.
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Perhaps you should publish an article in game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Oh I will be. I'm just waiting on some of the finalized details being wraped up.
Back to top Go down
el supero coolio

el supero coolio

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 am

but what about OTEeC?? scratch

otherwise very good, i am proud to support this candidacy
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Here is the link to my announcement article.

Please help me get this voted up!!

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/treian-for-prime-minister-of-ecanada-1-1279487/1/20

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Have you released an article showcasing your cabinet yet?
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Cabinet is waiting on a few key people yet, but it should be up tonight.

To go along with my other post, is anyone able to help me with Mass PMing voters over the next two nights??
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:03 am

Hey everyone!!!

Help please!!!!

Vote and shout this and tell all your friends to do the same!!!!

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-hero-ecanada-needs-1284935/1/20

Thanks for the help CNC!!!!
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:42 am

Shouldn't you post your cabinet soon? The elections are tomorrow, you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:01 am

Cypher Rahl is looking after that. It will be up today in game.
Back to top Go down
cypher rahl

cypher rahl

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
el supero coolio

el supero coolio

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 am

you guys should make me the head of getting to the bottom of this OTEeC thing. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!   Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Treian for Prime Minister April 2010!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian National Coalition :: Welcome! :: Request CNC nomination for President-
Jump to: