Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CSD Ambassador Forum

Go down 
+9
James Wiens
Deadpool V3
screamingslave
Rainer N
Ozymandias Malifozik
Greg McNeish
SledDog
Nosyt
Treian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
screamingslave

screamingslave

CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:19 am

I did see some rays of hope over there on your forum, although i find it funny that even your own poll for PP was quite hostile. I'm not used to that as it never went down like that at the DAL party (infact scorp aside i dont really see any of them as hostile) and its not really like that over here.

I really like how open your forums are! Smile

i dont think you can see it nosyt so i'll post it here (and i may sign up and post it over at your place) this is what i think can work if we all check our ego's at the door.

You guys say you want the best candidate to go forward. well i must say from what i've seen in WD its not him. but maybe i'm just seing the wrong things?

so i've been thinking.

We can continue to fight along side the CPF against the CSD for second place in the elections. I'm sure this would make the Democratic 2 click league and the CPP very happy as they would perpetually win the elections.

OR

we could at least try to work together as a 3 some. I know, 3 somes never work. Somebody always feels like the other two like each other better, or one of the girls thinks the other one is prettier and that your paying more attention to her than you should, but i think if we try really hard we can find a fair way to go forward.

Perhaps its by forming a coalition with a leading candidate from each party. one of them puts his name on the ballot while the other two become deputies (kind of like how treian had his two DP's this election)

Upon winning (it should be a close fight) we could then rotate through the leadership position. thus in term two (if we dont get complacent) would be headed by the second most popular candidate in the coalition and so on.

If we do not find some middle ground between the three parties it will be increasingly difficult to form a strong opposition.

As we have lapsed in membership levels (no thanks to my own shoddy recruiting efforts) i suggest we swallow our pride and accept a deputy position in this threesome.

There is room for our parties to complement eachother. I think that the CSD's interest in transparency, our interest in working with everybody and the CPF's interest in playing the game as a game and not a role play can overlap and be complementary.

So toss it around in your heads and tell me what you think. or tell eachother what you think, i'll probably be inactive till tuesday. (i'm moving this weekend)

i would like to add to this that there is another point we should consider.

I dont know how many of you saw the debates in the media about posting election results before its over and the effect it has on voting trends? Tyler F. Durden has a very valid point. Many weak minded individuals will vote for who is winning because in doing so they will feel better for having picked a winner.

Nobody wants to pick a looser so to speak.

So as long as its clear before the election even starts that WDDH are going to win yet again all of the people who behave in this manor will vote for them.

But if on the other hand it is aparent that it will be an actual contest they may instead look to the content of the candidate and actually be forced to think about their choice.

In that case i think we have a good chance of having all 3 of our parties interests being represented in government as we all have good ideas.

Will it take some compromise? YES.

Will it take some Ego Checking? YES.

Will it take some bribes of hookers and blow? probably. in which case let me assure you i have the highest quality of both available for such bribes.

Please play safe and i'll talk to ya'll soon.
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 am

Interestingly enough, I've seen something very similar to this in the past Rolling Eyes http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddbzd474_4f9f5b4cs
This document was never signed, since it was forgotten after Canada was conquered, though it was for a time very close to being a reality Razz
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:15 am

That is pretty neat. I don't think we're looking for anything near that formal, but expect a dialogue to open soon, once we've got some of our own thoughts in order.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Yeah I kinda like that doc nosyt.

It may be needed to keep the DAL from rulling on their numbers alone. I would be open to signing something to that effect with the CSD.
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:02 pm

My goodness I havn't been here in a while Shocked
Just thought I'd pop in and say hi how's it going? Razz
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Hey Nosyt, welcome back.

Glad to see you again, and glad to see you back into the political scene!! How fares the CSD??
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:54 pm

When I was elected we where just about dead Sad We're on a slow but healthy recovery now though Smile Not hoping for anything spectacular these congress elections, but We're tryng our best and we'll see how it goes. Also after giving 1ronman much grief, or new forums are working properly Wink csd.ecanada.ws/ I noticed you guys also seemed to be taking interest in moving to the eCan forums, or at least it's set up for you guys Razz How's that going?
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Nosyt! You're not dead! cheers

I've been slooooowwwwwwly getting a new set of forums put together, over on the eCan boards. At the current pace, they should be ready to go some time in 2011.... Rolling Eyes

It seems like all of the major parties are going through something of a rebuilding phase, right now. Well, except for the UN, who aren't exactly REbuilding.
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:15 pm

You know, I never really noticed that, but it's so true
Political Revolution in eCanada, hmmm Suspect
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:41 am

CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 Revolution
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am

It is an interesting thought, but it is true.
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 am

I'm more than just a pretty face. afro
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Gratz in the elections guys Very Happy You tied the UN, which is pretty cool when you think about it Smile

And I'm really sorry about this, but shouting your intention to vote sleddog in as a wildcard gave is a big tip in the CSD's evil liar Twisted Evil
But seriously, I'm going to miss sleddog pale

In other interesting news, all of us PP's excluding the UN where successfully elected, in the same province cheers
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:22 pm

We shouted what??
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:28 pm

I shouted to vote for SledDog, with about 75 seconds to go. I figured it was time to call the hand, and show our cards. It was a gamble that didn't pay off, but that was the time to do it.

Congratulations on a terrific showing, CSD. Nine elected Congressmen is a fantastic number. You definitely showed great development in organizing voters, and utilizing your human resources to the maximum. Kudos.

Four Party Presidents, all elected in Ontario. Think Alberta will be in an uproar about wanting into government? Razz
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 am

LOL

That is an impressive fact.......
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 pm

I usually post this on a bunch of party forums around this time, but I never thought be posting it here; as Cham said on our forums, you guys need to get your ass in gear! Razz (I paraphrase too much but oh well Rolling Eyes )

If anybody want's to run for congress, but is unable to because of your political affiliation, please let us know! I really hate seeing quality candidates excluded because of the top 5 rule :/

The discussion area is here, we have an open forum so feel free to state your situation. As long as you have an eCanadian forum account it should work but if it doesn't tell me; it can be slightly buggy at times Razz
http://csd.ecanada.ws/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48

We try to run 2 per Q5 region and one in every other province, so we have a total of 17 spots. As you might notice in the discussion, we won't be having as many candidates this month as last, so we should have plenty of room for some CNC'ers Smile
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Thank you, Nosyt. We really appreciate how accomodating the CSD is to us. As well, I'll be getting back to you on that PM, very shortly (as in, I'll write it as soon as I'm done this).

I've asked CNCers interested in running for Congress to let me know. I'll be in touch with you as soon as we know who we've got, so that you've got everything together. We've also been offered spaces on the CPP ballot, so we may split our candidates, depending on the regions that are available, and where people want to run.

Again, thank you, to the entire CSD, for being such good friends to the CNC.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:18 am

Yes many thanks Nosyt to you and to the CSD for the friendly invitation.

Could you provide a link to your new forums here at all??

And if they are different from your eCan ones could you give both?? Pretty Please????
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:14 am

http://csd.ecanada.ws/index.php is our official home Very Happy If you have technical difficulties let me know, but you may have to go to the user control panel and join the Canadian Citizen group Wink

If you look at the userbar on top there's a link to the eCanadian forums and on the eCanadian forums if you hit the drop down menu on political parties and hit CSD you'll go to the forums. We made it so jumping back and fourth is easy to encourage activity on both forums Wink
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Great thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 am

Currently here are the CSD members running for congress. We usually allow for about 17 candidates (2 per fortress region and one for each other region) and we currently have 9 running, which gives us 8 open seats affraid So if somebody wants to run from the CNC feel free Smile

Alberta
Saya
Duke Leto

B.C
NikolaiJ

NFLD
Stormwhitelab

Ontario
Blair86
Nosyt

Saskatchewan
r3dgr33n

Yukon
James Wiens

P.E.I
Hikaru Yagami
Back to top Go down
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:56 pm

I've taken up the invitation and chosen to run in Manitoba. Thank you Nosyt both for the offer of places with your party and your general cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

May I request NB Nosyt?? Or perhaps Que?? I am kinda high profile...... I could do either.

Last edited by Treian on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just thought of Que....)
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:29 am

So, first time I've actually mentioned it in this thread, but I'm sure some of you know Razz
Ozy asked me if I'd be willing to start an official CSD poll to see if we're willing to merge.
http://csd.ecanada.ws/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=64
As you can see, we're quite in favor, so if you guys ever feel like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CSD Ambassador Forum
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian National Coalition :: Welcome! :: Party ambassadors area-
Jump to: