Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CEP Ambassador Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Octavian_F

Octavian_F

CEP Ambassador Forum Empty
PostSubject: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:16 am

Hello, I am Octavian_F, Party President of the Canadian Empire Party.

I do not have a current ambassador appointed so I will be doing all the diplomatic work between the CEP and the CNC myself.

I am looking forward to working with the 1st officially declared and honest "independent" party of eCanada. It's great to have a top 5 party whose aim is to represent the non-top 5 parties and all non-politically aligned individuals in eCanada. Very Happy

I am also looking forward to working very closely with the CNC and am very interested in keeping tight relations with your party. Smile
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Welcome, Octavian_F, and thank you for your kind words. We are very pleased to welcome the Canadian Empire Party to our Ambassador's section.

We'll be looking to revamp the Public section of our forums soon, to make it a more social place. In the meantime, make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Octavian_F

Octavian_F

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:32 pm

For a start, is there a place where I can request permission to run CEP congress candidates in the CNC?

I have a couple of very enthusiastic individuals ready to take part in the gritty and downright dirty work of eCanadian politics. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 pm

"the 1st officially declared and honest "independent" party of eCanada"

Really?
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Octavian, send me a PM:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/messages/compose/1923318

I can't give you guarantees at this point (still too early to know how much interest there is from other parties), but I'd love to start the dialogue.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Octavian_F

Octavian_F

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:51 am

Yeah Salty, the CNC came before the TAP.

And I'll send you a pm then Greg. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout 89

Kilgore Trout 89

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Hey, I'm Kilgore Trout 89, newly elected PP of the CEP. For the time being, I'll be acting as ambassador. Just want to say hello to everybody.
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Welcome, Kilgore! Congratulations on being elected CEP Party President.

I look forward to continued good relations between our parties. I'll get back to you about Congressionals shortly.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Welcome Kilgore!

I hope that you visit us a little more frequently than your predesesor did. He only stoped by to ask for CP support.
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout 89

Kilgore Trout 89

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:40 pm

I hope to be here a little more often. Time's tight right now though as it's all essays and exams at school.
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Good ol' school: Always getting in the way of games and hobbies. What are you studying?
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout 89

Kilgore Trout 89

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I'm doing an honors degree in English Literature. Right now, I'm looking at Dante (which is actually Italian), Shakespeare (which is getting old) and assorted Canadian Literature.
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout 89

Kilgore Trout 89

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:55 pm

If anybody cares for a quick read, I just published an article regarding eCanada signing a peace treaty when we could've conquered the eUK.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/war-what-is-it-good-for-absolutely-everything-1-1216354/1/20
Back to top Go down
only atoms

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:48 am

Hello CNCers. On behalf of the CEP and myself I would like to thank you for the opportunity you've provided us regarding the congressional election. It is very appreciated and hopefully we never have to return the favour Razz

Here's a link to my platform
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/atoms-and-energy-two-things-you-can-t-exist-without--1216449/1/20

Best of luck to all the CNC candidates!

atoms
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Glad to have you running Atoms!!

Welcome to our forums!! Pop in anytime...... We'll try to keep drinks on ice!
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout 89

Kilgore Trout 89

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:57 pm

The elections aren't over, but I would like to express my gratitude to the CNC for allowing us to run candidates under your banner. We have already made gains over last month and the opportunity to run three candidates has helped us gain some positive media attention.

Again, thank you very much, I look forward to collaborating with you all again in the future!
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Kilgore- We are always up for making sure that eCanada has many voices and that all who want a shot at the congressionals are able to do so regardless of not being in a top 5 party.

Inclusionary politics is one of our cornerstones of the party, we are happy to lend a hand and also look forward to future colaborations with the CEP under your guidance.
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:12 am

Couldn't have said that better myself. Treian, are you reading off my teleprompter? study

Kilgore, I must say that I am very impressed with how organized the CEP has been, on election day. You're running away with Nunavut, and are right on the doorstep in the other territories.

Good luck, down the home stretch, and here's to more collaborations in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CEP Ambassador Forum   CEP Ambassador Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

CEP Ambassador Forum
Page 1 of 1