Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CSD Ambassador Forum

Go down 
+9
James Wiens
Deadpool V3
screamingslave
Rainer N
Ozymandias Malifozik
Greg McNeish
SledDog
Nosyt
Treian
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Treian
Admin
Treian

CSD Ambassador Forum Empty
PostSubject: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:56 pm

This section is for the CSD Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:22 pm

I'm not an official ambassador, but I hate to see this place empty Razz
CSD Ambassador Forum Site_logo
There be the CSD baner
CSD Ambassador Forum Fortcsd
And that's our fort of Social Democracy. It helps keep our embassies on other forums safe Wink

We're completely transparent, so feel free to come see what we're up to on the CSD forums, or if you're on IRC drop by our chat room if you feel like it Wink #CSD

Also, the CNC embassy on our forums is void of life Shocked
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Nosyt- If you attach the link here I'll register and visit the forms in a friendly but un-official way and fill that forum up!!! Although I lack the computer know how to do up something like you have there..... I'll still post and spam as best as I can!!
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:54 pm

http://adasko.boo.pl/csd/forums/index.php Wink
You'll have to wait for Trent to mask you though Razz
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Yeah that's okay. I have registered and will await my mask.
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Mask granted Very Happy
If the CNC feels like appointing an official ambassador as well that'd be cool Smile
I'm gonna try and find somebody to send over to you guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Cool beans!! I'll hop on the forums later on tonight and start making friends!!
If we don't find an official ambassador I'll gladly fill the position.
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Nobody in our party seems interested, so I can serve as ambassador for the time being Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:11 pm

That's not that great that no-one in the CSD wants to serve as ambassador to our party nosyt, but it is classy of you to do so while serving as PP.
We'll check out the article for sure, thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Way back in the day, there was no such thing as party ambassadors (the whole concept of it was invented by Marchhelala actually Smile ) so I had to do them all by myself Razz I'm more than happy to do it again Wink

Also, I fixed the permissions on the CNC member forum mask. You've now got the correct permissions, including the transparency. When I first made the group I got it wrong and because I', just that good with forum administration Rolling Eyes

So, anybody, seriously, feel free to check it out xD http://adasko.boo.pl/csd/forums/index.php?f=40&rb_v=viewforum The reason we're transparent is because we want people to see what we do, so anybody is more than welcome cheers

Also, tomorrow is the last day for president candidate applicants. Currently we have Adasko, William Duncan and TaiwanPanda.
I hope we can work together this election, but that's something for our respective parties to decide cherry
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:07 pm

In what topic area should we post anything related to the CP elections and any candidates we are hoping to run nosyt?
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:11 pm

I suppose that depends what you're doing exactly Razz
The application area is here http://adasko.boo.pl/csd/forums/index.php?f=21&p=1875&rb_v=viewtopic#p1875
But if say, you wanted to lend your personal support for a certain candidate, you could post a new topic in public discussion, and if you wanted to inform us of who the CNC supports, the embassy would be a good place Smile
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Okay great!! Thank you nosyt!!
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Hey Nosyt, haven't seen you around here in a while. How are things at the CSD?? I hope Rainer didn't ruffle to many feathers with his "support" speach...... he meant well by it.
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:51 pm

heyo, sorry I havn't been around in a while. I was busy IRL last week and when I got back I had to deal with a bunch of election stuff Rolling Eyes
Rainers rant on our forums was excellent Very Happy It proves that the party as a whole is more than willing to talk and acknowledge another party (something I've waited months to see Smile ) not to mantion it improved forum activity which is always a plus. Heck, you guys even got Petz to come out of his hole Razz
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Well I'm glad it had some positive effects on the whole thing. That is good.
How are things in RL now?? Calmed down a bit?
I will endevor to become more active on your forums to let your members get to know me a little better. If I do not end up winning this election, I plan to start my work for the next elections, and I want to gain the CSD's trust and support. Maybe not for myself in the end, but for the CNC and CSD's future together.
Back to top Go down
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:43 pm

I do hope that we see closer cooperation between our parties. With the elections as they stand right now, it seems apparent that the voters don't particularly care for William Duncan but have been offered one too many major candidates to support. If the CSD, the CNC and the CPF had been able to run a single candidate - and I don't care which one at the moment - I'm convinced that the our candidate would be leading now. We need to build bridges.
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:15 pm

As I was headed to bed last night (well, this morning), the thought sprang into my head that the early election returns (which have largely held up, through the day) show a pretty clean split between Treian & Gaius Julius Caesar. They have very similar platforms, based around a non-partisan approach, real communication with the public, and a respect for the law. It's clear to me that what the people really want is a joint bill between the two.

No reason we can't spend the next 25 days ironing out the details, so that the CSD, CPF & CNC can hit the ground running in December.
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 pm

I think that is an amazing idea^
Back to top Go down
Rainer N
Admin
Rainer N

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 pm

we can only hope....
Back to top Go down
https://cnc-partyforum.forumotion.com
screamingslave

screamingslave

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:53 pm

lol i just posted a huge topic about this in the party discussion area. I think the time has come since we all seem to be thinking along the same lines.
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:29 am

Erhmmm about this topic in the CSD forums http://adasko.boo.pl/csd/forums/index.php?f=21&t=254&rb_v=viewtopic

I would like to apologize that it got a little out of control at times, but I think that we're all a little frustrated with the last election. Rolling Eyes I would like to apologize for my own behavior, and I hope I didn't cause any permanent damage. Very Happy I learned a lot from that topic, it's the kind of constructive criticism I yearn for, and I've learned a lot from it, and I hope anybody else reading it will learn something as well.

As for the next elections, I'm committed to working with the CNC on the 5th of December. Mind you, by then I'll be a simple party member, so the influence may not be as substantial, but never the less, I'm committed to it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:45 am

Nosyt- Are you not going to seek the PP position again??

Regardless as to your position within the CSD, being the nosyt you are, I think your opinion holds wieght in their forums. I to am commited to working with the CSD and the CPF towards a better relationship and towards a great team for the Dec. 5th elections.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Wow I hadn't read that whole topic...... it did get a little out of hand.
I just posted my two cents now, and I had some choice words for Gaius....... bet you all didn't know that he went behind our backs and was PMing CNC members to vote for him instead of me durring the election. Then he Nominated Goran Thrax as his dPM....... why you might ask??...... Because he then asked Goran to try and gather CNC votes for him instead of me......
I will not be working with the likes of an underhanded snake in the grass like Gaius Julius Caesar again, that's for sure......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

CSD Ambassador Forum
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian National Coalition :: Welcome! :: Party ambassadors area-
Jump to: