Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CSD Ambassador Forum

Go down 
+9
James Wiens
Deadpool V3
screamingslave
Rainer N
Ozymandias Malifozik
Greg McNeish
SledDog
Nosyt
Treian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Treian
Admin
Treian

CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:37 am

I am one who is very much in favour of this move. I think it would be a great move for the CNC and I'm very glad to see that the CSD are VERY much in favour of this too!!!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool V3

Deadpool V3

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:26 pm

i just have one question with this. if we do have a merger, will a new party be formed or will we just be adsorbed into the CSD?
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Wether a merger does or does not occur, a new party will be formed Wink
I've been brainstorming a new party for a while now, and the CSD is currently discussing a name change, followed by a new platform and a basic reform on what our party stands for.

This is why I chose now to consider a merger, since we're currently working on this new image which will result in a new name, mission statment, logo and party image. If the CNC does decide to merge, then you'll simply have a say in what this new party will be like.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Well I'm all for the merger. I've already posted up my ideas for name changes...... Very Happy

One just HAS to be on the final ballot Nosyt....... Treian, crowned Prince of the CNC commands it!!! king

Well, okay I REQUEST it.......... Wink
Back to top Go down
James Wiens

James Wiens

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Hey there CNC!

I've voted favourably towards the idea of merging, and think that it would be best that, if we merged, the CSD population would move to the CNC, which according to game mechanics is an older party and thus appears higher up on the lists.

In terms of a name, I've been favouring the idea of 'Egalitarian Party of Independent Canadians', or EPIC for short. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 pm

James Wiens wrote:
which according to game mechanics is an older party and thus appears higher up on the lists.

What lists are these? I thought parties were only ranked by size in the erep rankings tab?
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:02 am

James Wiens wrote:

In terms of a name, I've been favouring the idea of 'Egalitarian Party of Independent Canadians', or EPIC for short. Smile

I like the name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
Chamrajnagar

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 am

The main argument to absorb the CNC into the CSD, is our larger base of members. From a purely game mechanics standpoint, it puts us closer to the top of the list, and potentially more "attractive" to new players.
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:50 am

James Wiens wrote:
Hey there CNC!

I've voted favourably towards the idea of merging, and think that it would be best that, if we merged, the CSD population would move to the CNC, which according to game mechanics is an older party and thus appears higher up on the lists.

Actually, technically the CNC is the oldest party in eCanada; being the first formed after liberation. Not to mention it's the only party to be formed in congress Wink
http://www.ecanada.ws/forums/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1497
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Knowledge is Power!!!
Back to top Go down
James Wiens

James Wiens

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am

Uh, Nosyt, I did say that the CNC was the oldest party in Canada. :p And I seem to remember a list where parties where ordered by the time of their founding, although most lists are indeed in terms of raw size.
Back to top Go down
el supero coolio

el supero coolio

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:29 am

i like this:
El Supero Coolio's Amorous Party Experience...ESCAPE
rabbit affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
Chamrajnagar

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 am

Treian wrote:
Knowledge is Power!!!

And knowing is half the battle! Wink
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Chamrajnagar wrote:
Treian wrote:
Knowledge is Power!!!

And knowing is half the battle! Wink

The other parts being: Understanding-32%
Application- 17%
Luck- 1%
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Daidoji Shin can back me up here. My friends in Hamilton have a saying that "Knowledge is one half of the 8/5ths of battle."

Yeah... We're nerds....

Oh, and HI CSD!
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Gregs back!!
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Welcome back Greg!

While you're here, please nominate Treian as our presidential candidate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
James Wiens

James Wiens

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:57 am

With 4 and a half hours remaining in the poll, it looks like you're going to win the CSD's nomination Treian! You've currently got a 4-vote lead on him, and I don't think that there will be enough activity in the remaining time to change that.

Congrats!

EDIT: Oh wait, we have already chosen Treian. I checked the forums before I checked the game. :p
Back to top Go down
Nosyt

Nosyt

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:22 am

I was unconfident with my abilitys to pull an all nighter so I put up the nomination early; which turned out to be the smart thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:06 am

Thank you guys for your confidence.

I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
etemenanki

etemenanki

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 am

Thought I would stop by and see how things were going here now that you as well have moved onto a new leader, plus to say hi, can't ever forget saying hi can we, that would be just rude, and one must abhore rudeness. So, hi!
Back to top Go down
http://csd.ecanada.ws/
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi!!!
Back to top Go down
etemenanki

etemenanki

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 am

See, and that is exactly how it is done! No rudeness here, and that's a good thing!

So how are things going over here at the CNC?
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Well the forums are a little stagnant for now :O but other than that, i'd say great!
Back to top Go down
etemenanki

etemenanki

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:07 pm

I can certainly understand that, have seen my fair share of that over at the CSD forums at various points in the past year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CSD Ambassador Forum   CSD Ambassador Forum - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CSD Ambassador Forum
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian National Coalition :: Welcome! :: Party ambassadors area-
Jump to: