Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December Congressional platforms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Keiths

Alexander Keiths

December Congressional platforms Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Keith's Congressional platform   December Congressional platforms EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 am

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/hi-everybody-remember-me-i-used-to-be-in-congress--1049233/1/20

It's not that great cause eRep was being a douche and completely wiped out my first article after I hit publish. That really sucked.
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: 20person's Congressional Platform (Dec.2009)   December Congressional platforms EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
JohnnyForReal

JohnnyForReal

PostSubject: Johnny ForReal's Dec Platform   December Congressional platforms EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Rigour6

PostSubject: Rigour6 runs for CNC in NB   December Congressional platforms EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:10 am

Howdy all, you may or may not know me as the caretaker of the unofficial newspaper of the NB Pride movement, Spem Reduxit. The NB Pride movement is a group of real-life NBers who are dedicated to improving the conditions in their home province. In the past we've endorsed candidates, and generally those candidates have been successful. This term, we didn't seem to have any great punters from the parties, and so a decision was made to have on of our own run instead. As one of the longest serving members of the group, I was chosen.

CNC appeals to us because of its commitment to health care. That obviously is key to developing any province, and we believe that Canada will be strong when all regions of Canada are strong.

I understand both the logic and the wisdom of a fortress strategy, and in the past we've moved when we've had to in order to fight for what's needed to be fought for. I myself have lived and worked in 5 or 6 countries during my elife in order to try and defend freedom. At the same time, you'd have to be blind not to see that many players quit this game not long after they begin playing. Why is that? Well, there's a number of reasons but chief among them are that as a game goes, erepublik is very limited in terms of decisions you can make, so after a certain point you own a house, you've done dome fighting, but what more is there? A lot of people don't really want to manage companies.

If we want to retain players, we have to create a sense of community and shared goals. And there's growth potential in have-not promises which we aren't realizing because the first thing we tell those babies is they have to move to Ontario or Alberta. It makes sense in the game logic yes, but it's discouraging and think about it's not motivating. Why are we all eCanadians? What if I told you there was better wages etc in Iran, would you move? Some might but let's face it, most us wouldn't because we have emotional ties to our home and native line. It's more fun to play as eCanadians and build our country. What's true of our nation is also true of our region.

Anyway, that's an introduction to where I'm coming from. The election being on Christmas makes turnout iffy, so be sure and support your local CN candidate. A few votes may make a very big difference in the final standings.
Back to top Go down
ChrisTrue

PostSubject: Christopher True in Quebec!   December Congressional platforms EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Vote for me for the congrest of Quebec !
Voté pour moi au congrès de Québec!

Presentation (français/english)
http://www.erepublik.com/fr/article/vote-for-christopher-true-in-quebec--1105245/1/20
Back to top Go down
Alexander Keiths

Alexander Keiths

PostSubject: Alexander Keith's December 09 Congress Platform!   December Congressional platforms EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 pm

OK, so since eRep's newspaper is being extremely douchey, I'll post my article here.

The Greatest Gift of All (For Nova Scotia Anyway)

Ah Christmas. The time of year when people think of presents to give one another, kids think of ways to avoid Aunt Sheryl's suffocating and slobbering bear hugs, and Tiger Woods thinks of how to stretch a $20000 gift budget amongst 2000 mistresses.

December Congressional platforms TigerWoods_450x400

I don't think a razor is going to cut it this year, Eldrick.

But this year, it's also time to vote for the Congressmen who will represent you into the new year. And who better to vote for than Alexander Keith?

December Congressional platforms Santa_2

Well, he's certainly well equipped to take on Phoenix...

OK, yes he may be a better choice, we certainly wouldn't have a shortage of legal elf labor, but Santa can't survive in Nova Scotia! Not even the tallest peak in the Cape Breton Highlands is frigid enough for him to set up permanent shop. Plus the whole busy bringing joy to every child in the world sort of deal. He just can't focus on the job.

December Congressional platforms Santa57

Plus his other problem.

I can focus on the job! Plus I got other good qualities! Such as:
- I am a Canadian General (Just got the rank last month)
- I have Ministerial experience (I'm the Current Deputy Minister of Heritage under Prime Minister Jacobi)
- I have Congressional experience (I was a Nova Scotia Congressman from Sept. 09 to Oct. 09)
- I'm going to be getting some better book learnin'! (I'm going back to Dalhousie University in January)
- I'll have better internet! (Halifax internet is so much betteer then middle of nowhere internet)
- Come on! I'm Alexander Keith! What Nova Scotian doesn't like Alexander Keith?

December Congressional platforms Trailerparkboys

The Trailer Park Boys like Keith's! After all other hard liquor of course.

So on Christmas Day, after you unwrap your robotic hamsters and your game consoles and your pairs of socks (Aunts. They never learn.), hop on your computer! Come to Nova Scotia! And vote Alexander Keith for Congress!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Congressional platforms   December Congressional platforms Empty

Back to top Go down

December Congressional platforms
Page 1 of 1