Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Offical Party Member Status Request

Go down 
+75
Mattatron
the_clap
CrowdedHouse
KyleDr
XinSheng
crisfire
Alias Vision
Jacobo Gronaven
only atoms
john_flory
Mawasha
cypher rahl
ChrisTrue
Squidy
Rigour6
PimpDollaz
JohnnyForReal
Silentradar
Kyoto Tokugawa
Lezard
Kitahoshi
Canadarocksandisnumber1
Jacques Parizeau
Tenacious P
Banach
Taylor Folkman
Johnny Canuck
shamwow12
Lokes
ts simms
jbdivinus
bongotastic
Nosyt
Mr. Barr
Greg McNeish
Lusipher
Thomas Ackerson
James Kell
Jacobi
Ryan N
Justin Weir
xfuzzyx
Francklemdn
screamingslave
darko55
Alexander Keiths
Zed Buddy
MattSilva
Alto
Beast899
Russiannovember
DukeOfDubai
lagoticspy
Agent WAR
Benjamin
Relysis
UnrealJason
Siras
Melanie N
isranir
ian1
DavusAntonius
Gabiel
Beerme
Munner
Scorpius
Rob Arkell
Cyphao
Treian
Cristine Roberge
marcchelala
Ozymandias Malifozik
20person
SledDog
Rainer N
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
only atoms

Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:09 pm

He's taller than I pictured him Very Happy

I'll put the platform up.
Back to top Go down
only atoms

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:18 pm

can't do it captain...not authorized.
Back to top Go down
only atoms

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:24 pm

after all, I am only atoms

Hello, my name is only atoms. This January 25th I will be running for Congress in the fine province of Ontario. As a proud member of the Canadian Empire Party and with the generous wisdom of the Canadian National Coalition, I ask you to consider my platform and vote only atoms for congress in Ontario.

I will propose/support only motions which enhance and increase the excellent relationship that exists between the CAF and the private military organizations such as the Crimson Canucks and the Praetors.

I will propose/support only motions which will improve eCanada without creating divisions between regions, cultures, genders or income brackets.

I will propose/support only motions which encourage the eCanadian government to be cost efficient and to remember that the governments most important role is to improve the quality of life for taxpayers.

I will propose/support motions which allow congress to effectively and responsibly make the taxpayers aware of happenings within congress on a regular basis.

I will propose/support motions which reconciles the differences between eCanadians who are interested in military activity and those who are not.

I will propose/support motions which will encourage eCanada to take more responsibility for Eden planning. We need to push the envelope while testing and refining our logistics and management during an increased number of real battles.

And, I will promise to remember that humour is the fourth best medicine.

YAY, SURPRISE CONTEST!!!!
( it's a surprise because I surprised myself. )

To the person who first correctly (and in one post) names the three medicines that are better...a shiny new lvl 1 tooter of death.

Donated graciously by the mighty CC 3rd Legion Thunder Beaver Boys, this polished pain puking prize pistol is handcrafted using the blood, sweat and finely ground tear ducts of the industrious lady and gentlemen who represent the 3rd Legion. (oh, and some iron...from Upper Volta I think) The Thunder Beaver Boys is considered by many to be the finest 'all amphibisexual' military unit in the world. You might call them dirty...I call them heroes.

Please vote for only atoms in Ontario on January 25th. You won't regret it right away.

Last edited by only atoms on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 pm

only atoms wrote:

My name is only atoms. This January 25th I will be running for Congress in the fine province of Ontario. As a proud member of the Canadian Empire Party and with the generous wisdom of the Canadian National Coalition, I ask you to consider my platform and vote only atoms for congress in Ontario.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
only atoms

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:45 am

Thanks 20person, i caught it for the paper but hadn't made it back yet to fix.

I saw your platform up tonight. Good job. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacobo Gronaven

Jacobo Gronaven

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 am

Name: Jacobo Gronaven

Erepublik profile link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1483357

Current political status (congress member, president, etc): CNC Party Member

Reason for desire to be a CNC member :I wish to work towards building a strong and united eCanada
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 am

Nicely done Only Atoms, I like the truth and siplistic straight forwardness of it. The average citizen can read and like it too!
It's also a platform that I would run under, so it has my approval.

Jacobo Gronaven- Glad to have you join us here on the forums!! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Jacobo Gronaven

Jacobo Gronaven

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm

When can I be masked as a CNC Member by the fourm mods?
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Soon, we hope. Rainer's been really busy of late, and he's the only one with Admin status. I'll send him a PM, to see if he can swing by.

I'll let everyone know here, that we will be moving our forums soon, to the eCanada forums. We'll provide full information, as things get set up.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:41 am

Greg McNeish wrote:

I'll let everyone know here, that we will be moving our forums soon, to the eCanada forums. We'll provide full information, as things get set up.

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Alias Vision

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Name: Alias Vision
erepublik profile link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1240947
current political status (congress member, president, etc): Congress member
reason for desire to be a CNC member : I like the approach I've seen from Greg
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Alias! I'm so glad you accepted my invitation, to check out our little operation. I'll let Rainer N know that you're requesting masking (he's super busy, so he's allowed to not pay too much attention). I hope you decide to stick around.

Oh, and for everyone else waiting for masking, don't worry; we haven't forgotten about you. We simply ask for patience.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
crisfire

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 am

Name: crisfire
erepublik profile link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1937866
current political status: none
reason for desire to be a CNC member : I read what the CNC stands for and like the idea of working down the center for the betterment of ECanada. Thanks for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
XinSheng

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:34 am

Name: XinSheng
Profile: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2577970
Current Political Status: None per se. Just signed up as a Party member in-game a few days ago.
Reason for joining: The centrism of the CNC, for one thing, is highly attractive to me on the ideological level. From observing the ways the different parties interact, I have also found that the CNC seems to have some of the most mature and professional representatives, which is another draw for me. After all, if one lacks the self-respect to put forward a fair, balanced and carefully considered position on an important issue, how can one expect to garner the respect of the voters? So, in short, I want to be a part of the group that forms the core of the eCanadian community and support this way of doing politics.
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Wow, that's a really long explaination.
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Long and AWESOME. Seriously, we need to put that on recruitment literature.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:25 pm

I think Rainer's back. Everyone got their masks.
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Rainer popped in long enough to make me an Admin, so I'm taking care of masking people.

Welcome, everyone. Let me know if I missed anyone.
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Greg McNeish wrote:
Rainer popped in long enough to make me an Admin, so I'm taking care of masking people.

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
KyleDr

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Name: KyleDr
erepublik profile link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2268265
current political status (congress member, president, etc): want to run for congress in alberta for CNC/ party member?
reason for desire to be a CNC member : I read the platform, and agree strongly with it, i feel as though by being a part of the CNC, i will help make eCanada a better place for all!
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Welcome to our party forums. An admin will be around shortly to give you official masking.
Back to top Go down
john_flory

john_flory

PostSubject: Requesting Masking   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Name:John Flory
Profile Link:http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1608898
Political status: Party Member
Reason for being CNC member: I've been with the party for a while now and I'm a big fan of Greg.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Welcome John!!

Hey, wait a minute...... you weren't a fan of ME???????

lol!
Back to top Go down
john_flory

john_flory

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Treian wrote:
Welcome John!!

Hey, wait a minute...... you weren't a fan of ME???????

lol!

Make me a believer! i want to hear and believe the HYPE!
Back to top Go down
CrowdedHouse

CrowdedHouse

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 am

Name: CrowdedHouse
erepublik profile link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1730659
current political status: none
reason for desire to be a CNC member : Former PP of the ERA in eAustralia, a centre/game mechanics theory party, looking for a like minded party in my new home of eCanada Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Offical Party Member Status Request
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next