Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Offical Party Member Status Request

Go down 
+75
Mattatron
the_clap
CrowdedHouse
KyleDr
XinSheng
crisfire
Alias Vision
Jacobo Gronaven
only atoms
john_flory
Mawasha
cypher rahl
ChrisTrue
Squidy
Rigour6
PimpDollaz
JohnnyForReal
Silentradar
Kyoto Tokugawa
Lezard
Kitahoshi
Canadarocksandisnumber1
Jacques Parizeau
Tenacious P
Banach
Taylor Folkman
Johnny Canuck
shamwow12
Lokes
ts simms
jbdivinus
bongotastic
Nosyt
Mr. Barr
Greg McNeish
Lusipher
Thomas Ackerson
James Kell
Jacobi
Ryan N
Justin Weir
xfuzzyx
Francklemdn
screamingslave
darko55
Alexander Keiths
Zed Buddy
MattSilva
Alto
Beast899
Russiannovember
DukeOfDubai
lagoticspy
Agent WAR
Benjamin
Relysis
UnrealJason
Siras
Melanie N
isranir
ian1
DavusAntonius
Gabiel
Beerme
Munner
Scorpius
Rob Arkell
Cyphao
Treian
Cristine Roberge
marcchelala
Ozymandias Malifozik
20person
SledDog
Rainer N
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Treian
Admin
Treian

Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Both of you, Rainer and Jacobi bring up valid points in this argument.

On one side I feel compelled to wait for the elections to end, as joining up on forum just to vote in the final is a little odd and fishy to me.

On the other hand, he has been a member of the CNC for a while and won us a seat in congress. His voice should be heard in this matter like everyone else's.

I am deliberating this one with myself very intensely.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Okay I have made up my mind.

While we should not allow new members to join us during a vote, Leezard is not new to the CNC and his arrival to the forum while it may raise questions could also be nothing more than coincidance. As a party we should give him the benefit of the doubt and perhaps accept the fact that he might have seen our posts regarding "get on the forums and vote" and decided to do just that.

This decision did not come without much thought and internal debate with the ramifications of this choice.

Rainer please grant Leezard a forum mask as a CNC member so he might excersize his right to vote.

He is one of us and won us a seat in congress, I think we owe him this right even if it comes at a time like this.

The prez has spoken........ lol!

-Treian
Back to top Go down
Rainer N
Admin
Rainer N

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:53 pm

okie dokie smokie

masked
Back to top Go down
https://cnc-partyforum.forumotion.com
Lezard

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanks for your understanding, Mr. President. And way to get it on the nose - I'd seen that people were talking about voting for who we were going to back in the election and figured it was as good a cause as any to start being active within the party I'm representing.

That said, I'm sorry to have troubled both you, and Rainer, with the question of my intentions. Which was understandable...I ought to have applied here earlier, especially in light of my election to congress!

So in any case, thanks for the mask. I hope to make better use of my time in office with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:49 pm

Well we welcome you to the party and hope that you stick around and share ideas and visions for the future of our great nation.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Name: Kyoto Tokugawa
erepublik profile link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1478315
current political status (congress member, president, etc): running for Congress
reason for desire to be a CNC member : Loves eRep war and CNC has a cool name

Last edited by Kyoto Tokugawa on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm

I'll vouch for Kyoto.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Thanks Greg.
Back to top Go down
Silentradar

Silentradar

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Name: Mike W
erepublik profile link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2069377
current political status (congress member, president, etc): I am running for Congress.
reason for desire to be a CNC member : I left my previous party after an immature name change. I am seeking a common sense group to help, and represent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remnantgamingnews.com
Ozymandias Malifozik

Ozymandias Malifozik

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:34 am

Would that be the CAP/CEP?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyForReal

JohnnyForReal

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Name: Johnny ForReal
erepublik profile link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1900784
current political status (congress member, president, etc): Um... not much, ambassador to the UK
reason for desire to be a CNC member : I want to be involved in a part where I can make a difference as well as learn and become more involved.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Just so all new applicants know, your forum masks will be done soon..... our form Admin is on holidays for the next little bit.
Back to top Go down
SledDog

SledDog

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Since a couple of these people want to run for congress, will this be sufficient to get them in the door for that?
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:14 pm

I would think so. As long as they PM Treian, and follow orders on where to run, then I'd say they're good.

Woo! Fresh blood!
Back to top Go down
20person

20person

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Treian wrote:
Just so all new applicants know, your forum masks will be done soon..... our form Admin is on holidays for the next little bit.
According to your profile, you're an admin, so why can't you do it? Just asking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1511826
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Rainer's still the only one listed as the Mod of the groups, so he's the only one that can do the masking.

Seriously, we need a couple more people that can do this, like SledDog, Treian, and possibly 20person. What with them being Admins and Moderators.
Back to top Go down
PimpDollaz

PimpDollaz

PostSubject: .   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:02 am

howzabout a CPF "CNC Admin"?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Canadarocksandisnumber1

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:58 am

I would be happy to help out if you all would like.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:19 pm

While I cannot "mask" the new members, I can give access, so to all CNC members who have signed up, you don't have your CNC mask yet but you do have access.
Back to top Go down
Rigour6

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Rigour6

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1508565

I will be seeking to run for the CNC in NB this time (we had no candidates there last time).
I'll be running on the platform of support for the efforts of those building a hospital there.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Rigour6- While I cannot mask you I have given you access to the forums to post up your congressional run and your platform to share with the CNC membership.
Back to top Go down
Squidy

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Name: Squidy
erepublik profile link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2174463
current political status (congress member, president, etc): No political status yet
reason for desire to be a CNC member : BEcause i am running for congress and would really like some back-up, also i have been a member of this party since i became a citizen of Canada.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Glad to have you on board Squidy. I'll get you forum access in 1 min.

Done. Squidy, you now have forum access.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:21 pm

20person wrote:
Treian wrote:
According to your profile, you're an admin, so why can't you do it? Just asking.

On the administration panell I'm not alowed to mask. I can change the area's they can see but not masks......
I'll ask Rainer when he get's back.
Back to top Go down
Rainer N
Admin
Rainer N

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:30 am

hey guys .. I'M BBBBBaaaaCK

hehe

anyway everyone is now masked that requested.
Back to top Go down
https://cnc-partyforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Party Member Status Request   Offical Party Member Status Request - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Offical Party Member Status Request
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next