Canadian National Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the eCanadian poltical party the Canadian National Coalition (erepublik)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAL Ambassadors Forum

Go down 
+3
Greg McNeish
PimpDollaz
Treian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

DAL Ambassadors Forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAL Ambassadors Forum   DAL Ambassadors Forum - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm a big pro wrestling fan. Please get all laughter regarding that out of the way.

A couple years ago, a friend of mine had arranged for me to make a grand entrance, at someone's birthday party. I wasn't expected to be there, so we figured we'd ham it up. So, in true pro wrestling style, he planned to turn down the stereo, grab everyone's attention, and make a big announcement, that included a tonne of catchphrases, which we had brainstormed. We had his entire mini-speech worked out, as well as all the logistics. Only one thing remained: My theme music.

I have absolutely no shame saying that my very first thought, and the song that we ended up going with, was "Sexy Back". When that music hit, and I came strutting through the door, suit jacket draped over my shoulder, it was one of the more retardedly awesome moments of my life. Everyone went ape-shit nuts, and a good laugh was had by all. Most importantly, the birthday girl to this day refers to that as one of her top birthday moments.

What's the moral of this story?

I freakin' rock, and...

I literally brought sexy back.
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: DAL Ambassadors Forum   DAL Ambassadors Forum - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:17 pm

....................... Did you just one-up me Greg??? scratch scratch

Seriously?? Shocked

That's not cool man......... you don't one-up yer bro..........
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: DAL Ambassadors Forum   DAL Ambassadors Forum - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Oh, I totally did. Twisted Evil

The ball's in your court, dude. Basketball

Bring it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Treian
Admin
Treian

PostSubject: Re: DAL Ambassadors Forum   DAL Ambassadors Forum - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:12 pm

No no...... I have no need to enter into a pissing match with you Greg.......

I'd win mind you........ but I will conceed that you did bring sexy back.....then sent it away again.
Back to top Go down
Greg McNeish
Admin
Greg McNeish

PostSubject: Re: DAL Ambassadors Forum   DAL Ambassadors Forum - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:22 am

OH!

I'll grant you that burn, and allow you to claim victory in the "Battle of Bringing Sexy Back".

That said, there is no way you could ever piss better than me. I'm the Pissing Champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAL Ambassadors Forum   DAL Ambassadors Forum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAL Ambassadors Forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2